Disney Princess Zombie Halloween Make Up Collaboration - Queen Elsa (Video Tutorial)
Cold has finally bother Elsa!
This year I made another Elsa's makeup, but not the ordinary makeup of Elsa, it's the Zombie Frostbite Elsa!
Me and some beauty bloggers in Clozette Ambassador has team up to make a collaboration in this Disney Zombie Princess Collaboration. I pick Elsa of course ;)
For this makeup, I've created a video tutorial on how to turn the normal Elsa into Zombie Frostbite Elsa.
To know about how to create Elsa's ordinary makeup, you could check out my previous post.
For now, please enjoy the video~
This is how my normal Elsa look like.
Here are the products that I've used :
- THEFACESHOP Oil Control Water Cushion V203
- Shu Uemura Heart-full Pink Parallel Palette (pressed Eye Shadow PK1) (I used this to set my BB Cream, but I think it turned out to be too white, lol)
- SilkyGirl Natural Brow Pencil 02 Dark Brown
- Etude House Proof10 Eye Primer
- Sariayu Eye Shadow Palette 25 Warna
- Shu Uemura Calligraph:ink Eyeliner
- Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencil Zero (for lower lash line)
- Wardah Pinky Peach Lip Palette
- Elise Eyelashes 4307
Actually, I was inspired by Glam and Gore makeup of Frozen Frostbite Elsa. I thought her work was super amazing, you should check her Youtube Channel. Mine was way too far from her work if I have to compare.
Additional products to create this Zombie Frostbite makeup :
- Garnier Light Complete Multi-Action Whitening Peel-off Mask
Oh yeah, please kindly visit my friends blog to see their makeup in this collaboration :
Kania as Princess Aurora
Reiput as Snow White
Fweegy as Jasmine
Jesslyn as Mulan
So what do you think about this makeup?
Thank you for reading this post and watching my video~
See you on my next post or video ;)
dilla!! you're so talented and creative :DBalasHapus
Love both the elsa (before) and frostbite (after) looks!!
Jessie | Beauty Appetite
Thank you so so so much~ kiss kiss kiss <3 <3 <3