First of all, i dedicate this recipes for my lovely cousin ---> Mbak Arum (✿◠‿◠)
Forgive me for being sooo late to give you this recipes.. T,T
There's a bit mistake in the photos, I'm sorry.. m(___)m
The word "Fettucini", and the picture itself. I took the picture not right after the Fettuccine ready, so it looked a bit dry.. ƪ(‾ε‾“)ʃ
This recipes is my mom custom recipe, so maybe it's a bit different with the real fettuccine.
Happy cooking! *\(^o^*\) (/*^o^)/*
- - 250 gr fettuccine
- - 6 slices of smoked beef, cut lengthwise
- - 500 milk
- - 1 onion (medium size), diced
- - 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- - ½ tea spoon of pepper powder
- - Salt (it depends on your preference)
- - ¼ tea spoon of nutmeg powder
- - 3 table spoon of grated cheese (option and the amount actually depends on your preference)
- - 2 table spoon of cooking oil
How to cook :
- - boil the fettuccine about 4 minutes, drained
- heat the oil, saute the garlic and the onion
- - put the smoked beef in, stir well
- - sprinkle the salt, pepper powder and nutmeg powder, stir again
- - pour the milk, stir well. (if you want to use cheese, add the cheese right after the milk)
- - after the it boiled, put the Fettuccine in. Stir well, let it boil again then it's ready ^^
- when you boil the Fettuccine, add about 2 table spoon of cooking oil and a pinch of salt. Why? Because oil to make the Fettuccine not sticky to each other and salt to give taste to the Fettuccine.
- when you drained the Fettuccine, pour some water on it right after so it will not sticky.
- when you decide to add some cheese, don't add to much salt because the cheese itself already savory.